This Week in Social Studies: 11/4-8
This Week's Schedule
*Subject to Change*
This week is definately going to be a great week in US History! Students will continue working on the Road to Revolution Project and Monday will be the last full class period that will be dedicated to working on the project. Students may work on the project at home, come in the mornings beginning at 7:20, as well as come in after school if they are waves 2 and 3 or have a club. All instructions and expectations have been given to the students and are posted in Google Classroom. On Wednesday, November 6th, students will take the TISD Social Studies CBA. Please remember that this is a snapshot of student learning. We will wrap up the week with the Road to Revolution Project products due on Friday, 11/8. During class students will participle in a project showcase and provide student praise for each other.
- Road to Revolution Project Workday #3
- Graphic Organizer due for a Daily Grade
- Students may work on project (for at least half of the period)
- Begin American Revolution Gallery Walk
Wednesday, 11/6 - IPR #1 Sent Home
- District Social Studies CBA
- Students should review their notes and resources in Google Classroom to help guide them in preparing for it.
- Please remember that this is a snapshot of their learning and provides OIS as well as the district with data to support essential learning standards.
- We are confident that our students will do well on it!
- American Revolution Gallery Walk
Friday, 11/8 - *Road to Revolution Project Due*
- Project Showcase Gallery Walk (First Half)
- American Revolution Gallery Walk (Second Half)
- American Revolution Assessment: Tentative Date-11/15
- Thanksgiving Break: 11/25-29
- States and Capitals-Set 2 Quiz: 12/6